The International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia takes place annually on May 17th. Take a look at our awareness campaigns and explore how you can get involved.
in a working environment
ProAlly helps workplaces to be more inclusive for LGBTQ+ people, supporting organizations with a range of tools and training.
For more than 10 years, Aging Gayfully has defended the rights of LGBTQ+ seniors, offering tools and training to those who support them.
Chosen Family's mission is to reach out to caregivers of LGBTQ + seniors to support them, inform them about existing services and and help them develop knowledge to assist them in their role.
- Thu., Aug. 05Workshop by videoconference
- Tue., Sep. 07Workshop by videoconference
- Wed., Nov. 03Workshop by videoconference
- Wed., Dec. 08Workshop by videoconference
- Wed., Jan. 12Workshop by videoconference
- Wed., Feb. 09Workshop by videoconference
- Wed., Mar. 09Workshop by videoconference
Do you want to take a training course?